Grace Antony, who was born on April 9, 1997, is an actress in Malayalam movies. She is also a classical dancer and a model.
When she was only 18, she made her acting debut in the 2016 movie Happy Wedding.
The Education of Grace Antony
She learned Bharatanatyam at Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit in Kerala, where she also got her bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
Early Life of Grace Antony
Grace Antony was born on April 9, 1997, in the Indian city of Mulamthuruthy, in the state of Kerala. Her father is named Anthony and her mother is named Shiny Anthony. Her sister’s name is Celin. She lived in Mulamthuruthy at first. She has a master’s degree and a bachelor’s degree in Bharatanatyam.
What Grace Antony Did
Grace Antony is a member of the Mollywood industry who plays supporting roles. She has a BA in Bharatanatyam and is from Ernakulam, which is in the state of Kerala. She first appeared on the big screen as Teena in the 2016 movie Happy Wedding. In Vinod Mankara’s Kambhoji, Grace played Kunjolu. She played Geethu in Matchbox.
The 2019 movie Kumbalangi Nights, which starred Fahadh Faasil and was directed by Madhu C. Narayanan and is best known for her role as Simmy, is one of her many credits. Many other movies, like Lakshyam by and Georgettan’s Pooram by K. Biju, et al. She will probably be the female lead in the upcoming movie with Vinay Forrt.
Happy Wedding was her first movie, which she was in when she was 18. Her big break came with Kumbalangi Nights, which was a huge hit in Mollywood. In the leading roles of Thamaasha (2019), Halal Love Story (2020), Saajan Bakery Since 1962 (2021), and Kanakam Kaamini Kalaham (2022), she won praise and did well at the box office.
|Date of Birth||09 April 1997|
|Birth Place||Mulanthuruthy, Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Residence||Kochi, Kerala, India|
Who is Grace Antony?
Grace Antony is a dancer and actress from Kerala, India, who has been in Malayalam movies and web series. Her parents, Antony and Shyni, brought her into the world on April 9, 1997, in Mulamthuruthy, Ernakulam District, Kerala. Grace went to school in Eranakulam and got her Bachelor of Bharathanatyam degree from the Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit in Kalady. Grace’s first movie role was as Teena in the 2016 Malayalam movie Happy Wedding. She has acted in many movies like Georgettan’s Pooram, Kumbalangi Nights, Kanakam Kaamini Kalaham, Pathrosinte Padappukal, Prathi Poovankozhi etc.
Some things you might not know about Grace Antony
- Grace Antony is an Indian actress who works mostly in Malayalam movies. She is a model and a classical dancer as well. In 2022, she got a lot of attention when she played Molykutty in the SonyLIV Web Series Appan.
In 2022, Grace Antony was on the poster for the movie Appan.
- Grace Antony told her class teacher when she was eight years old that she wanted to be an actress. The whole class started laughing when she told them about her dream. She once told the media that she came from a working-class family and was proud that her father was a tile laborer. She told me,
- In 2019, Grace Antony got a lot of attention when her role as Teena in the movie Kumbalangi Nights was praised by film critics. She went on to play the main character in many Malayalam movies, such as Thamaasha (2019), Halal Love Story (2020), Saajan Bakery Since 1962 (2021), and Kanakam Kaamini Kalaham (2022).
- In 2019, Grace Antony talked to the media about where her parents came from. She said that her father was from Kerala’s Champakkara and that her mother was from Kerala’s Manasheri. Her mother knows how to dance classically. Grace Antony also said that they moved to Perumbally soon after they got married. She told me,
- Grace Antony is well-known as an actress, but she is also a classical dancer who has a bachelor’s degree in Bharatanatyam. She has been taught how to dance Mohiniyattam, Kuchipudi, and folk dance.
- In 2020, she won the award for Best actor in a character role at the Movie Street Awards.
- Grace Antony accepting the Best Actor award from Movie Street
- Grace Antony wrote and directed the short film “Knowledge,” which she also starred in, and released it in June 2020.
- Grace Antony was in three movies in 2022. She played Christina in Pathrosinte Padappukal, Sujatha in Rorschach, and Sicily in Chattambi. In the same year, she played Molykutty on the web show Appan. This was put out on SonyLIV, which is an OTT service.
- Grace Antony once told a media outlet in an interview that when she was young, she learned classical dance.
Grace Antony Net Worth
Are you curious about Grace Antony’s body size? Her full body length is 32 inches. Her hair and eyes are the same color. Do you want to know how much Grace Antony is worth? check also right now here Earnings. Grace Antony’s estimated net worth is between $1 million and $8 million, and she earns between $50,000 and $75,000 per month (Approximate).
Movies with Grace Antony
- 2020: A Love Story for Muslims
- 2019 – Thamaasha as Safiya
- 2019 – Kumbalangi Nights as Simi
- 2019 – Sakala Kalasala
- Matchbox Twenty as Geethu
- 2017 – Lakshyam
- Georgettan’s Pooram as Pallan’s Wife comes out in 2017.
- 2017 – Kambhoji as Kunjolu
- 2016 – Happy Wedding as Teena