Harsh Mayar Bio
Harsh Mayar is a talented teenager who has already made a name for himself in the movie business. Harsh made his debut in Bollywood in 2011 with the unusual movie I Am Kalam. His performance in the movie was so good that the President gave him the National Award for Best Child Actor. He has met Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, a great scientist and person, and he has kept track of those times. Harsh’s friend A.P.J. told him to follow his dreams.
Since he was a little boy, Harsh Mayar’s dream was to be an actor. Because his parents couldn’t pay for it, his uncle put him in the Shri Ram Centre for Acting in New Delhi after he saw how talented he was. Mayar has also been in a number of plays. He tried his luck by auditioning for about 180 different roles. Harsh was chosen to be in the 2011 movie Chillar Party, but he just couldn’t get the character right, so he quit. Then Nila Madhab Panda, who was in charge of I am Kalam, called him. Harsh was asked to come to the event.
At first, he wasn’t sure, but then he decided to do it. That one movie took him to a whole new level and filled him with gratitude. After that, he got a lot of job offers, and his family’s status went up right away. The following year, Harsh was in the movie Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid, which came out in 2012. Nila Madhab Panda also directed this movie, which was praised by critics. Then, in 2014, Chaarfutiya Chhokare came along.
The movie is a crime thriller about the kidnapping of a child. It was directed by Sohail Khan. In between the two movies, Harsh had a big chance to act in an English movie. He was in the movie Desires of the Heart, which was directed by an American named James Kicklighter and an Indian named Rajesh Rathi. The movie came out in the United States in 2013 and in India in 2015. Short films also want him to play parts in them.
In 2015, he finished making the short film Untitled-The Words Left Unsaid, which was directed by Sachin Aggarwal. Harsh has also been in soap operas on TV. In 2014, he was in two episodes of the TV show Gumrah: End of Innocence, which was shown on Channel V India.
|Harsh Mayar Real Name/ Full Name||Harsh Mayar|
New Delhi, India
22nd March 1998
|Harsh Mayar Age||24yr|
New Delhi, India
Harsh Mayar Career
In 2005, when he was only eight years old, Mayar began his career. Because his parents couldn’t pay for his acting classes, his uncle Sunil Kumar helped him join the Shri Ram Center in Delhi. During that time, he did five to six shows on stage. After that, he tried out for 180 singing, dancing, and acting jobs. He was chosen for Chillar Party, but he didn’t fit the role. He also had broken his right hand while playing, so he decided not to work on the movie. After he had been feeling better for a few months, he got a call for an audition. His parents talked him into going to the audition, and then he was chosen for the movie I Am Kalam. In 2009, the movie was shot in Rajasthan. He worked with new director Nila Madhab Panda, veteran actor Gulshan Grover, and comic actor Pitobash Tripathy. I Am Kalam released on 5 August 2011. Mayar won a lot of awards around the world for his role in I Am Kalam. He also won the best child actor award at the 58th National Film Awards. In 2012, his next movie, called Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid, came out. He worked with Soha Ali Khan in the Bollywood thriller Chaarfutiya Chhokare (1 August 2014), which was written and directed by Manish Harishankar. Harsh’s last movie was Hichki, which starred Rani Mukerji.
Some things you might not know about Harsh Mayar
- Harsh Mayar is an Indian actor who is best known for his role as Chhotu (also known as Kalam) in the Hindi children’s movie I Am Kalam (2010). In 2010, he won the National Film Award for Best Child Actor for the part.
- Harsh grew up in a simple family, and he became interested in acting while watching Bollywood movies and TV shows at a very young age. His mother’s uncle saw that he loved acting and paid for him to take a theater class at Shriram Bharatiya Kala Kendra.
- Harsh spent much of his childhood acting in plays at Shri Ram Centre in Mandi House, Delhi’s version of Broadway. During an interview, he talked about his early days as an actor and said,
- First, I worked behind the scenes. In my first performance on stage, I played a monkey. That was both funny and interesting. Even my mom was surprised when she saw me.”
- In the play “Paighamber,” in which he acted alongside veteran actors Tom Alter and Amit Behl, he got a lot of praise for his role as Annant.
- In 2010, he became well-known when he played the lead role in the Indian Hindi-language children’s movie “I Am Kalam,” which was made by the non-profit organization Smile Foundation. The main character of the movie is Chotu, a poor boy who becomes friends with the lonely son of a rich man. The movie won him many awards, including the National Film Award for Best Child Actor in 2010 and a nomination for Best Child Actor at the Colors Screen Awards in 2012.
- After the movie I Am Kalam came out, A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, who used to be the president of India, gave Harsh Mayar his autobiography, Wings of Fire.
- In the Indian Hindi-language children’s movie Jalpari: The Desert Mermaid, he played the part of Ajite, a boy who leads a group of kids in the village of Madhogarh (2012).
- In 2013, he played Nanu in the English-language Indian-American movie Desires of the Heart.
- In the 2015 short film Untitled: The Words Left Unsaid, he played the role of Nitin.
- In 2016, he played the role of Adrak in the action-drama show AdhaFULL, which aired on Doordarshan National. The show is about three teens, Adrak, Tara, and Kitty, who form a gang called Aadha Full to solve mysteries and crimes in their hometown, Badlapur.
- In 2017, he won a Certificate of Excellence for his role in the short film Porphessnal at the 7th Dada Saheb Phalke Film Festival.
- In the Bollywood movie Hichki, he played the part of a poor boy named Aatish (2018). The movie follows Naina Mathur, a teacher with Tourette syndrome, as she teaches the poor children of St. Notker’s School Class 9F.
- Chaarfutiya Chhokare (2014), Nine Hours in Mumbai (2018), and The Tenant are some of the other movies he has been in (2021)
In 2019, he played the role of Jugnu Lampat in the Hotstar Special anthology film Kanpuriye (Jugnu Harami).
- He played the role of Aman Mishra in the critically acclaimed web series Gullak from 2019 to 2022. For this role, he was nominated for Best Actor – Popular at the ITA Awards 2019.
- In the 2019 video Padh Le Basanti by TVF’s Qtiyapa, he played the part of Karun Nair.
- In the miniseries Overtime, which came out in 2020, he played the part of Manoj Bhardwaj. During an alien invasion, the show shows how two IT workers, Manoj and Ramya, deal with their everyday problems.
Family Life and Education of Harsh Mayar
Harsh Mayar was born in the Indian city of New Delhi. Nobody knows anything else about his family. He only has a brother or sister named Chandan Mayar (Brother). At the moment, he is single, and I don’t know much about his life.
Harsh Mayar went to Yogi Arvind Sarvoday Bal Vidyale in Delhi, India, to finish his schooling. After that, he signed up to learn how to act at the Shri Ram Center in New Delhi, India.
Harsh Mayar Net Worth
We all know that it’s hard to know a person’s total assets and how much money they make each month. Based on what different sources say, there is an estimate of how much an asset is worth. So, how much does Harsh Mayar have in the bank? As of 2023, Harsh Mayar has a net worth of $1.5 million.
How much money does Harsh Mayar have?
Harsh Mayar has a net worth of $1.5 million.
What is Harsh Mayar’s height?
Harsh Mayar is not very tall.
Where did Harsh Mayar get his start?
India is where Harsh Mayar was born.
When did Harsh Mayar come into the world?
Harsh Mayar was born on March 22, 1998.